Dear user, M.I.T.A.L. Snc dei F.lli Mariani L.F.E. based in Via di Cappello 31, 50023 Impruneta (Firenze), Italia - VAT IT02305910487 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, as data controller, informs you that your personal data - collected directly from you - will never be transferred or distributed to third parties but used in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by directive 95/46/CE and from D.Lgs. 30 June 2003 N°196, as well as pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data that will be carried out by the writer.
Purpose of the treatment:
Data processing is carried out by the Company in carrying out its activities. In particular, the Data provided by the Data Subjects will be processed, with IT and non-IT tools, for the following purposes:
- Commercial, accounting and tax obligations.
- The lawfulness criterion for which the processing is possible is: The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject. The basis of which is reflected in a legal basis: Norma Unione.
Type of data processed:
The Company is the owner of the processing of personal data communicated by the User to the writer and include: Company name / Surname and Name, Tax Code and other identification numbers, Bank details, Address, Email address, Telephone numbers.
Personal data processing operations and related purposes:
Below, we summarize all the operations we carry out that involve the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes we pursue with each of them:
- collection and storage of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by e-mail;
- internal processing of the personal data you provide for the purpose of defining your commercial profile;
- use of your commercial profile for marketing and promotional purposes of your interest.
The Data will be processed by the Company with electronic and manual systems according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided for by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting the confidentiality of the interested party through technical and organizational security measures to guarantee a level of adequate security. Our company, through the data processing system ensures and guarantees that the information processed does not include topics concerning sensitive data pursuant to art. 95/46/CE and by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 N°196, as well as pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR). Therefore, any processing that may directly or indirectly concern sensitive data will be excluded a priori.
The data provided by the interested party will be processed for a duration:
- Start date: 01/10/2022
- End date:
- Duration criterion: Period determination criterion
- Description of criterion: The obligation to keep it is conditioned by the existence of commercial relations with the customer and by the provisions on the conservation of accounting and tax data. The persistence of the information in the system is indefinite.
Communication, dissemination and transfer of data:
The Data will be processed, within the limits of what is necessary, by authorized personnel, adequately trained and trained, by the Data Controller as well as by the staff of third parties who provide services to the Data Controller and carry out data processing on behalf and on the instruction of the latter as responsible for the treatment.
In case of communication to third parties, the recipients may be:
- Recipient: Customers, carriers, shippers, agents, software users, professionals to whom we turn to fulfill the obligations.
- Name: More generally, in carrying out its ordinary business activities, the Data may be communicated to subjects who carry out control, review and certification activities of the activities carried out by the Data Controller, consultants and freelancers in the context of tax and judicial assistance services. and in the case of corporate transactions for which it is necessary to evaluate the corporate assets, public bodies and administrations, as well as to subjects entitled by law to receive such information, Italian and foreign judicial authorities and other public authorities, for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations, or for the fulfillment of the obligations assumed and arising from the contractual relationship, including for the need for defense in court.
Freedom to grant consent and consequences of a refusal:
The provision of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes indicated, we will find it impossible to provide you with the information services for which consent is requested, including registration on this site.
Owner and manager of the treatment:
The data controller is the company that owns this e-commerce site, in the person of a partner: Franco Mariani C.F. MRNFNC55T31E291F. Responsible for the processing of personal data are the officials and persons in charge of managing the databases, in relation to the respective sector of competence.
Rights of the interested party:
The interested party may exercise, in relation to the data processing described therein, the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 1521), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and / or correct the Data (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- oppose the processing (right to object);
- propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it in case of violation of the regulations on personal data protection;
- receive an electronic copy of the data concerning him as an interested party, when such data have been rendered in the context of the contract and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability);
Cookies record some information in the memory of your computer's hard disk. This information is used to create statistics relating to the number of visits to the site and to propose personalized offers based on the articles you have already selected during your previous visits. A warning window will ask you, in advance, whether or not you wish to accept these cookies. Remember that these cookies do not contain any confidential information about you. Find all the information in our Cookies Policy. Full conditions at the following link