These General Conditions have as their object the purchase of products, carried out remotely via the Internet on the website www.terrecottemital.it with registered office in Via di Cappello 31, 50023 Impruneta (Florence) registered in the Register of Artisan Companies of Florence REA n . FI-513782 - VAT number IT02305910487.
The prices indicated on the website www.terrecottemital.it are always inclusive of VAT and only for online purchases.
Privacy and processing of personal data:
MITAL Snc, with registered office in Via di Cappello 31, 50023 Impruneta (Florence) Italy and VAT number IT02305910487, as data controller, informs you that your personal data - collected directly from you - will never be transferred or distributed to third parties but used in full compliance with the fundamental principles, dictated by directive 95/46/EC and by Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, as well as pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
For further information, visit the page on privacy and the processing of personal data by pressing the following button:
Users who intend to use the services on the site must register. The user who registers guarantees that he has read the privacy information and that the personal data released are true, correct and updated, assuming all responsibility for the information provided. In the event of changes in this regard, the user undertakes to inform the company of the updates as soon as possible.
The user is solely responsible for the safekeeping and use of the password released upon registration . The user will be responsible for any illicit or incorrect use of the site through the use of the identification password, even if not wanted by him or attributable to third parties.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale:
The contract stipulated between MITAL Snc and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by MITAL Snc. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance or fulfilment, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase:
The Customer can only order the products present in the electronic catalog of terrecottemital.it at the time of placing the order and which can be viewed online at the address (URL) www.terrecottemital.it , as described in the relative information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in color tones or dimensions present in the image.
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by MITAL Snc by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. The response is generated automatically by the system and cannot be considered acceptance of the order per se, but only confirmation of receipt of the same. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with MITAL Snc. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections. If received correctly, the order can be viewed by the customer on the MITAL Snc website in the "my orders" area once logged into "your account", located at the top right of each web page of the website.
In case of non-acceptance of the order, MITAL Snc will promptly notify the Customer.
Before making any purchase on our site, it is always advisable to contact us to be aware of the delivery times for the goods of your interest. CONTACTS .
Methods of payment via site:
MITAL Snc, for orders placed through the site, accepts payments only by bank transfer and PayPal for credit cards, prepaid cards and installments.
Shipments are made by express couriers throughout Europe
The order receipt, at the time of shipment, will be included in the package containing the products you ordered on the website www.terrecottemital.it. In any case, the buyer can request the issuance of a tax invoice and this can be chosen at the time of the order by sending the express request to email@example.com by entering all the data relating to the billing:
- Name, Surname, Residential address and Tax code for natural persons;
- VAT number and SDI code for companies.
MITAL Snc reserves the right to cancel an order or an item of the order if the following circumstances occur:
- items that cannot be shipped due to availability problems in the warehouse;
- items with manufacturing defects.
- in case of purchase by bank transfer, the payment does not arrive within 7 working days from the date of the order.
Upon receipt of the product:
In order to make our service more efficient, please check the conditions of the packaging upon delivery by the carrier.
If the package is not perfectly intact or is in poor condition, we invite you to collect it " with reserve ", clearly affixing the words " Received with reserve damaged package " next to the signature on the carrier's delivery document.
If the package is seriously damaged in such a way as to have certainly also caused damage to the internal contents, we invite you to reject the delivery, clearly asking to always write the words " Refused goods damaged package " on the delivery document. Any disputes must be immediately raised to the carrier, otherwise the product is considered delivered correctly.
The invoice or bill or tax receipt must be kept as a valid document for the guarantee.
For any damage caused by transport:
Upon receipt of the goods, check the presence and integrity of all the items in the order. Any communications of anomalies or breakages must be communicated via email together with photographs of the damage found no later than 48 hours from receipt of the goods. Once the actual anomaly/breakage has been ascertained, a replacement item or component will be shipped depending on whether the problem concerns the complete item or just one component. After 48 hours, we decline any kind of responsibility for breakages/anomalies/misses and for any returns (even for absences or incorrect addresses), the cost will be borne by the recipient.
Claims for damage or breakage due to incorrect use or assembly of the item are not accepted. Claims are not accepted in the event of damage caused by inadequate washing of the products.
- The measurements made in this catalog are indicative and do not constitute a commitment or a reason for complaint towards our company. Agency. MITAL Snc declines all responsibility for any omissions or errors on the technical data and information relating to the items on sale.
- MITAL Snc is not responsible for any damage to people or things deriving from incorrect installation or modifications made to the articles by third parties.
- MITAL Snc reserves the right to change prices without notice; the price charged will in any case be the one indicated at the time of the order.
- In the event of goods not being available, the procurement times vary according to the requested item.
- The images of the products are purely indicative and may therefore not be perfectly representative of the product packaging, of the product characteristics, differing in color, size or content. Any product names and the percentages indicated in the descriptions are purely indicative, therefore they could undergo variations or updates by the manufacturing companies. Due to the impossibility of adapting in real time to these updates, the photos and technical information of the products included on terrecottemital.it may differ from those shown on the label or otherwise disseminated by the manufacturing companies. The only identification element is the Ean code of each product.
- MITAL Snc does not guarantee the truthfulness and timeliness of the information published and declines all responsibility for any errors, omissions or lack of updates of the same. MITAL Snc does not assume responsibility for damages of any nature that may derive from the excess of the information published.